Originally published on our Facebook Page on 7th April 2019
Following an inspection of our shed at Lea Bailey, here’s a list of all the items that were stolen during the recent break-in
- Rockers, rocker covers and air filter from Deutz engine.
- Battery & leads, coupling pins & chains, several D-shackles from Simplex locomotive.
- Rockers, rocker covers, exhaust manifold, crankcase covers from Lister JK6 engine. Head bolts undone in an attempt to steal heads.
- Large bench vice
- Metal bucket containing a set of Hudson axle boxes
- A pair of curved-spoke axles & wheels in 2′ gauge
- Metal Tirfor winch with steel cable
- Battery box lid and controller cover from blue 2′ gauge Wingrove & Rogers WR5 battery-electric locomotive
- Battery box lid from white 18″ gauge Wingrove & Rogers WR5 battery-electric locomotive
- Plastic tub containing several large bolts
- 14 black steel fencing pins
- A total of 7 commercial-grade 12volt lead-acid batteries (including the one stolen from the Simplex)
- Also the radiator of the Hydrovane compressor was deliberately punctured with a sharp object to render it inoperable.
If you know any information about these items or who took them please e-mail us email@example.com or report anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 Crime Reference Number is CR/008853/19